A challenging yet rewarding position in a unique environment with an award winning and people focused company
Interested? Tastes on the Fly has partnered with local entrepreneurs to open Napa Farms Market at San Francisco International Airport! We are seeking a positive, committed and hands on Manager to be part of the team and leadership of Napa Farms Market at SFO!
Napa Farms Market: the artisan marketplace celebrating the best of Northern California’s agricultural bounty in an airport.
We believe in sustainable, organic quality food and beverages. Our partners and suppliers demonstrate that philosophy . We curate upcoming local suppliers who align with our values to make sure we stay current.
Napa Farms Market offers a wide variety of vegan, gluten-free and downright decadent options. No matter your craving, you’ll be able to create a picnic to go that makes your flight more delicious.
Travelers and the press agree with our philosophy. We have won every major airport concession award and been named “Best Airport Restaurant” by Food & Wine Magazine. Even Virgin’s Sir Richard Branson considers Tyler Florence Fresh one of his favorite airport restaurants.
To be eligible to work in our airport locations, candidate must pass a U.S. government, 10 year criminal background check and TSA security threat assessment.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT! Team building skills and ability to create and maintain a positive workplace culture
- Adherence to standards of service to provide and excellent experience to "Every Guest Every Time"
- Oversee training of new hires as well as conduct continuous training for current employees
- Foster company philosophies and culture.
- Ensure quality and availability of products being sold.
- Ensure superior cleanliness of facility and adherence to food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Administrative duties including employee documentation, cash counts and daily logs
- Covering all stations as needed for the efficient operation of the unit, including cashier, prep cook, expo etc.
- This position reports directly to the GM
Management style should be proactive, positive and mentoring. While discipline and policy enforcement come with the territory, our most successful managers are always fair and consistent with and coach staff performance positively with the goal of avoiding dicipilne through proper motivation and direction. Must be able to maintain professionalism at all times.
- A GREAT ATTITUDE & DESIRE FOR GROWTH
- Minimum 1 year restaurant / Market supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with guests, subordinates and superiors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is required.
- Ability to ensure and perform proper product preparation presentation, no short cuts
- Flexible schedule.
- Dependable transportation
- Certain physical requirements including standing / walking for long periods, tolerance of extreme temperatures, ability to lift / push / pull 30 lbs, ability to properly and safely use all kitchen tools and equipment
- Food safety certification (Training provided)
- Harassment Training Certification (Training Provided)
Other jobs you may like
Project Manager - Clinical Trails W2 ONLY 5922297
Consultant Specialists - South San Francisco, CA
2 days ago
Mortgage Market Manager (MLO)
PNC Bank - San Francisco, CA
2 weeks ago
Operations&Logistics Manager, UberEATS Remote Markets (based in SF)
Uber Driving Partners - San Francisco, CA
October 06, 2016
Press Market Manager
Conbraco Industries - San Francisco, CA
February 25, 2017
Nursing Supervisor or Manager (Full Time)
StaffDNA Network - San Francisco, CA
1 week ago
Apply to jobs on the go with Proven mobile