Roundhouse Conference Center is a place to gather, a collection of lively and inviting spaces made for meeting and dining, for work and play. We make possible everything from a quick weekday lunch to a full-scale, multi-day conference and we designed this exciting new destination to be as flexible as possible. Hospitality is our core – making sure our clients feel taken care of and that every need is met. Our on-site event staff is here to help you create your next event and ensure that it’s perfect. In our beautiful lakeside location at 2600 Camino Ramon, we are perfectly situated to offer an integrated meeting and dining experience to the immediate business and residential communities of San Ramon, as well as to the broader Bay Area and beyond. Explore the vast grounds and walkways around the property. Take in the views of our lake. Relax and know that we’ve got your event covered.
If joining a team of talented and passionate hospitality and culinary professionals is attractive to you – this just might be the place for you!
We are currently interviewing for an Assistant General Manager!
As the AGM, you will direct Conference Center staff, Market staff in all aspects of the business. You will assist in the maintenance of the Market and Conference Center, monitor labor and expenses and report to GM weekly on any variances to budget. You will enforce company's standards, policies and procedures with all staff. You will schedule and staff based on business needs. You will motivate Market and Conference Center staff and maintain a cohesive team and ascertain staff training needs. You will ensure security and confidentiality of guest information and provide guests with excellent experience to ensure satisfaction.
- High school graduate.
- Minimum 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Five years’ experience as a fine dining server and/or previous manager experience.
- Food handling certificate.
- Certification in alcohol awareness program.
- Satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding in person and by telephone.
- Provide legible communication.
- Basic computer skills
- Compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Remain calm under pressure, making sound and logical decisions quickly.
- Be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems, exercising good judgment.
- Focus attention on details.
- Previous experience as a fine dining captain.
- Ability to communicate in a second language, preferably Spanish.
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service.
- Previous culinary training.
- Certification in CPR
- Knowledge of computerized P.O.S. systems, preferably Aloha.
Our ideal candidate is polite, works quickly in a fast paced environment, and has a great attitude.
Roundhouse Market is part of Moana Restaurant Group’s collection of restaurants and hotels, one of the West's leading restaurant companies, operating over 30 unique restaurants and hotels with opportunities for career growth and advancement.
We offer medical, dental, vision, a wellness program, and company discounts at our proprietary restaurants and hotels.
Other jobs you may like
General Manager, Clean Air Technology Sales and Service
CDA Systems, LLC - Livermore, CA
1 week ago
Assistant Store Manager
Extra Space Storage - Richmond, CA
Arc'teryx Assistant Store Manager
Arc'teryx - Palo Alto, CA
7 days ago
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Gecko Hospitality - Oakland, CA
6 days ago
RJ Reynolds Tobacco - San Ramon, CA
7 days ago
Apply to jobs on the go with Proven mobile