DO YOU LOVE CHEESE?
Are you a matchmaker? We are a cheese distributor looking for an experienced team member who will help us build sales of artisan cheese and all good things that pair well!
Come Sell Great Cheese with us!
Job Description: Inside Artisan Cheese Sales
Based at: Tomales Bay Foods, Petaluma California
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and organized individual who loves great cheese and has what it takes to sell it well. We service customers nationally including fabulous chefs and restaurants, cutting-edge retailers, wineries and caterers. We offer small production artisan cheese and accouterments with a focus on American producers. Our goal is to build a sustainable future for artisan cheese makers and their public. This position requires extensive customer phone and email contact. Brimming enthusiasm is a plus.
- Matching the right cheese with the right customer
- Building long-term sales and customer loyalty
- Providing knowledgeable, enthusiastic and efficient service
- Upholding high standards of customer service through every encounter; including recommendations, awareness of variations in seasonal flavors and background information about cheese.
- Generating sales orders and invoices accurately and efficiently.
- Working closely with sales and warehouse team while demonstrating an inherent sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Experience selling cheese
- Professional communication
- Ability to multi-task without sacrificing speed or accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exuberance, energy and efficiency
- Attention to detail and completion of tasks
- Experience with Quickbooks, Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Experience in pairing cheese with beer and wine
- Cooperative spirit
Physical Requirements of the job:
- Working both in office at desk (75%) and warehouse-on your feet (25%)
- Ability to work in 41 degree walk in for short periods of time
- Ability to use computer keyboard and phones for 6+ hrs day
Hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Please respond with a cover letter, resume and 2 professional references.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast paced environment, has great customer service, a sense of humor and appreciates success through teamwork.
Benefits: Health + Dental insurance,
401K, Paid Time Off,
Participating in a forward thinking, socially and environmentally conscious company committed to sustainable agriculture and organic production.
Other jobs you may like
Aflac Bilingual Sales Agent
Aflac - Novato, CA
1 week ago
Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist
The Job Window - Petaluma, CA
6 days ago
PROMOTIONAL SALES &CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Conquest Solutions Group - Petaluma, CA
5 days ago
Customer Sales & Service Rep - John Deere Landscapes
John Deere - Santa Rosa, CA
1 week ago
Automotive Service Technician
Hansel Auto Group - Sebastopol, CA
5 days ago
Apply to jobs on the go with Proven mobile