Sorry, but this job is no longer available.
Notice: This job opening is no longer available.
A Delicious Way to Make a Living!
Mix, Shape, & Bake your way to a new and exciting career as a Manager for the newest fast casual restaurant concept in Santa Rosa at Montgomery Village!
*Join Our Growing Family Tradition*
Boudin Bakery is world-famous for its Original San Francisco Sourdough French Bread. Born in the Gold Rush of 1849, Boudin Bakery is one of the oldest businesses in San Francisco and is proud to be regarded as a San Francisco icon. We are thrilled to continue our passion for great baking and sourdough bread through our many restaurants across California!
Boudin is seeking experienced Manager candidates for our new location in Santa Rosa! If you are seeking an opportunity to contribute your skills and talents to a thriving organization, Boudin is the place to be!
Do you have what we knead?
- 3-5 years management/supervisory experience. Restaurant industry experience in quick service, fast casual, or full service is required.
- Responsible for managing all restaurant operational functions, standards, and compliance with all company policies.
- Training and developing of location team members through coaching and feedback to ensure operational excellence and to improve performance.
- Contributes to team development by maintaining employee turnover at current year targets and maintains an adequately staffed and skilled team.
- Drive the implementation of company programs by motivating and supporting the location team members to meet and exceed operational and organizational objectives.
- Contributes to restaurant fiscal responsibility by managing all operating costs, labor and food costs, safety, and cash handling processes and procedures.
- Works with the GM/District General Manager/Area Director/Director of Operations to create strategies that support the execution of one location and company initiatives to achieve both operational excellence and business results.
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
- Ensures location customer satisfaction and product quality.
- Supports and executes Company marketing initiatives positively while representing the Brand with respect and integrity.
- Creates and maintains positive relations in the community.
Shaping your Career...
Boudin is committed to helping our team grow and develop, and we seek Managers who share that commitment, both for themselves and their employees. This is the ideal position for those who have a passion for the food service industry.
Do you want to be Rolling in the Dough?
- A competitive salary.
- A bi-annual bonus.
- A benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) plan.
- A fun and supportive work environment.
This mix of ingredients is your recipe for success!
Please include job code BSFMgrSR9.5.13 in the subject line of the email.
Boudin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud to promote a diverse workforce.