We are a rapidly growing eLearning company that provides eLearning Platforms and services to businesses and schools. We are looking to add a mid to senior level PHP Developer to our team. This developer will be proficient in PHP and ready to help build, test, and support our SaaS platforms.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION. You will work from home or where ever you are comfortable (with a strong internet connection).
The ideal candidate will have Moodle, Joomla, WordPress and custom PHP programming experience.
This will be a mid to long term contractor position requiring 40-45 hours per week.
The ideal candidate must also:
* Be able to use Subversion and be able to use project management tools like Jira, GoogleDocs, etc.
* Be comfortable in a fast-paced, innovative, team environment
* Posses Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
* Be a team player, excellent communicator, and willing to take on challenging projects.
* Be able to write clean, well documented code, and be able to work under tight deadlines.
Knowledge of Moodle a plus but will train the right candidate. Please mention your experience with Moodle.
We like people that are familiar with and have used various open-source front-end & back-end web frameworks, and are open to learning new technologies.
The work schedule will be Monday through Saturday during Pacific Daylight business hours 9 am to 5 pm Pacific Standard Time. We require 100% availability during work hours and voice communication via Skype.
This developer will develop and implement Web-applications using PHP (LAMP) and will be responsible for the maintenance and development of:
* Web Applications
* API integrations
* Unit testing
* Application Design
The skills, experience, and knowledge required to be considered for this position include:
* Linux and bash skills: grep, find, rpm, yum, etc.
APPLY ONLINE NOW: http://www.vtrainingroom.com/career-opportunities/
No calls. No Agencies, recruiters, or company's. We will only consider direct hiring/contracts with individuals. This is a contract position (requires a 1099).