Sorry, but this job is no longer available.
Notice: This job opening is no longer available.
Affordable Housing Provider is seeking
real estate marketing service business an investment Looking for Partner
We are expanding our business based in London by bringing in investor partners and also looking for a hard working sweat-equity partner to grow our business to the next level. The business is operated by different colleagues around the USA who with successfully helping people in this current market with empty properties or in short sale with an outstanding serial entrepreneur Management/owners are experienced in sales, marketing, information technology, and real estate.
We are seeking the right working partner to help us grow. The right candidate should have experience in at least ONE of the following areas:
- Sales Professional with Proven Track Record
- Office Manager/Administration/Executive Assistant (extensive computer skills)
- Marketing (online/print) Professional with Proven Track Record
- Programmer with creativity, graphic design and vision (PHP, CSS, MySQL, HTML, etc.)
In addition, the right candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Professional Appearance and Positive Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficient if not excellent computer/software skills (requires proficiency in Internet Explorer, online navigation/research, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Highly energetic, positive "can-do" attitude
- Truly excited about the opportunity to be a part of a start-up company and grow the business.
- Self-motivated, happy, friendly, people-person and enjoy having fun while working hard.
- Real Estate experience helpful but not necessary
- Financially stable - Able to work in exchange for equity position and/or partial equity, partial commission and minimal salary or wages (negotiable).
The candidate should be prepared to put in "sweat equity" and work a minimum of 20 hours per week and prefer 30-40 hours. In exchange for your (negotiable investment) and sweat equity, we are willing to share ownership/equity of the company which will be negotiated dependent on contribution and the partner value to the business.
The right partner willing to invest any amount, but is not a requirement. This is a business opportunity with huge potential for the right person who is willing to delay immediate financial gratification for the potential of long-term wealth and success!
A business plan is available to qualified applicants and/or investors after meeting the above stated qualifications, receipt of resume, and with a signed non-disclosure, non-compete agreement.
All information received and provided is confidential and will be treated as such. Please email with details about the type of investment partner you are, (working, non-working, expertise/experience), and a phone number to contact you. Emails with no contact information and phone number will be ignored as spam.
Thank you for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you today.