Sorry, but this job is no longer available.
Notice: This job opening is no longer available.
Would you like to be my personal assistant? (Miami/ Dade.)
Affordable Housing Provider
Seeking an experienced in leasing, to join a Residential Real Estate company base in London and expands in the South of FL.
This position will cover a wide range dealing with tenants, attorneys, lenders, banks, appraisals, investors, buyers. etc.
Real estate license is not require, we supply the necessary training if we need it.
• Leasing with home owners and tenants
• Financial systems
• Closing coordination
• Answering all calls including " The Lead line"
• Assist in the preparation of internal sales and financial management reporting
• Advertising and mail campaigns.
• Provide and troubleshoot problems that arise
• Follow up with lien holders to verify docs were received
• Scan and make copies all seller documentation.
• Conduct various accounting and finance projects as needed
• Detail oriented individual to work in an stable environment.
• Careful, resourceful, logical, analytical and cautions.
• Patient and well organised.
• Somebody who don't have to be on my face
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Security and longevity on the job and happy doing repetitive tasks.
• Excellent thinkers and good listener.
• System conversion experience a plus
• Real estate background considered a plus
• Salary negotiable and possible some bonus.
If you believe you meet these qualifications and wish to apply please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements.